Everyone needs a pocket knife they can trust and the Bear Grylls Compact Scout Pocket Knife is one that you can. I received this pocket knife as part of a review and it came at the perfect time. This past weekend, we went camping for Memorial Day weekend and I gave the knife to my husband to use for jobs around the campsite. You can find this pocket knife at Swords of the East.
The Compact Scout is lightweight and compact. Just the thing to keep tucked away in a pocket. You never know when you might need it. My husband used it several times for cutting rope to hang up our string lights to then cutting open food packages plus so many other jobs around the campsite.
- Overall Length: 5.8’’
- Closed Length: 3.3’’
- Blade Length: 2.5’’
- Weight: 0.94 oz.
- Thin and Lightweight Folding Knife
- ½ Serrated High Carbon Stainless Steel Drop Point Blade – Ideal for edge retention and cutting rope
- Nail nick in blade for easy opening
- Lock Back – Locks blade securely in place and maximizes safety during closing
- Oversized finger notch in handle to minimize slipping
- Priorities of Survival – Pocket guide contains Bear’s survival essentials
Overall, this is a handy knife to keep with you at all times. My husband always carries a pocket knife around with him on the weekends and this is his new favorite. Thank you to our friends at Swords of the East to test and review one of their great products.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.