I had the opportunity to try a new and different natural sponge called the Konjac Sponge to cleanse your face. It is made by the konjac root plant by steaming the edible fiber. It is unbelievably soft and gentle plus it is ideal for deep cleansing, detoxifying, and hydrating while it balances pH levels. Daily usage brings back the natural glow and softness of the skin!
I have to admit when I first saw the sponge in the packaging, it was a little strange. It was rock hard and it literally looked like a rock – but boy was I surprised after following the instructions. To use the sponge, you must first soak it in water until it’s fully soft. I used this sponge to clean my face in the shower with my normal cleanser in the morning and it worked nicely. I usually do not use a loofah on my face but it was soft and gentle on my sensitive skin. Plus, it comes with a convenient suction cup holder so it can dry properly. I highly recommend trying the Konjac facial sponge with added Bamboo Charcoal. It’s natural, eco-friendly, biodegradable and chemical free. Also, you should replace it every 2-3 months and when you do, it can be composted.
You find pureSOL Konjac Facial Sponge at their Amazon Store
How to Use
- When you receive the sponge it will be hard and dry like a loofah. You first need to soak the sponge for several minutes until it is fully soft. Please never try to use your sponge when it is hard.
- Gently massage your face with or without your favorite cleanser. Should you choose to use a cleanser, apply only a fraction of your usual amount, as the sponge will generate more bubbles!
- After use, rinse your Konjac Sponge and press it gently with two hands. Never wring the sponge as it will damage the fibers and won’t last as long!
- Hang your pureSOL Konjac Sponge on the enclosed hook in a well-ventalated space. We recommend to replace your Konjac Sponge every 2-3 months or when it starts to break down. Your sponge may dry out between uses, it’s ok! All you need to do is soak the sponge again!
Tips & Tricks
- If you live in a hot and humid climate we recommend storing your Konjac Sponge in the refrigerator in sealed container to extend the life. Please remember Konjac is a vegetable fiber and the sponge is completely natural with no preservatives or chemicals!
- You can sterilize you sponge every few weeks by boiling it in water or popping it in the microwave for a minute.
- Your Konjac Sponge is biodegradable and can be composted after use! You can alway feel good about using your pureSOL Konjac Sponge!
- IMPROVES SKIN TEXTURE: pureSOL Konjac Facial Sponge gently exfoliates while deep cleansing and removing any toxins and impurities, leaving you with a radiant complexion. It is extremely soft and gentle for everyday skin care. Great for all skin types.
- BRIGHTER LOOKING SKIN: The natural woven fibers of the sponge gently massage the skin and stimulate blood flow. It detoxifies and encourages skin renewal while balancing the skins pH, leaving your skin extremely clean and refreshed!
- PREVENTS SPOTS, BLACKHEADS AND BREAKOUTS: The added BAMBOO CHARCOAL contains activated carbon and essential minerals to deeply cleanse and absorb excess sebum, toxins and other harmful chemicals from your skin. You will see your pores getting smaller, tightening and brightening your skin.
- 100% NATURAL AND ECO-FRIENDLY: Why compromise your health with products that contain harsh chemicals and additives on your skin? pureSOL Konjac Sponge is completely natural, eco-friendly and free of parabens, sulphates & chemicals. It is biodegrade, cruelty free and vegan. After use, you can compost the sponge and feel good about the environment! You can even add it to your flower pot! At pureSOL our packaging is 90% compostable
- EASY-TO- HANG SUCTION HOOK: A must have for you konjac sponge! Perfect for hanging in a well-ventilated space so it’s dry and ready for you to use the following day. No more searching for something to hang your pureSOL Konjac Sponge on!
Pure Konjac w/ added Activated Bamboo Charcoal powder
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.